Saturday, July 11, 2009

good job^^

ehem ehem...
"johan terjatuh kepada...SMK CHWS!!!"

"waaaaaa!!!"(then all the supporter r shouting)
we won in the state level competition agn!!!
this is my 1st time took part in the marching competition leh...
so~~~~che kek...
haha



when we r perform,i saw my dad!!!
but he din saw me...zzz
nvm la^^
i am glad coz my family r support and pray 2 me...
and my form2 gang too^^
if u all din supoort me i thought i really will pengsan when perform la...
[haha...okok...stop talking cock]



the result of terengganu state competition 2009--->

1st -- SMK CHWS
2nd-- lembah bidung
3rd-- SS


the best dm -- tor yen ming(smk chws)
the best preparation -- smk chws
[c!!!shao4 chang3 ar~hehex]



now standby 2 our next competition!!!
+u 2 all swadayians^^



to him:
+u +u
i believe u sure can do it^^
dun disappointed le la...
we will always support u
u r the best in my mind^^
really...

No comments:

Post a Comment